Friday, November 30, 2007

A great date night


Tonight Bryant and I took a ride on the Staten Island Ferry. It's free and takes us right by the Statue of Liberty. I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at that. It's an amazing symbol of our country. There is nothing like it anywhere. I'm so glad I was raised in such a way that I respect and love our country. I value what it has to offer. I think that if each child was raised in such a way, politics would be a lot simpler.



The Ferry was a lot of fun though. We timed it perfectly so that we looked out over the skyline and the Statue right as the sun was setting. It was beautiful! I can't believe the sun was setting at 4:30 pm. It's so early. It's no wonder I'm tired all the time. My day is ending and it's already dark before dinner time. Strange. But it makes a great sunset. I love New York and all it has to offer. It's still weird to me to look at this place and call it home, but I'm loving my time here.

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

aWEsome!Thought about you alot cheeka! Miss you, Miss you! xo xo

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Chelsea! Looks like you guys really are enjoying New York. You're getting to do all sorts of stuff that we dream of someday :) Congrats on getting your blog up and running and welcome to the blogging world. Beware - it gets kind of addicting. Have fun!