Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Operation

So this last weekend Bryant and I battled it out with Operation. He got it as a Christmas gift; appropriate for a future doctor. He'll need something to practice on while he doesn't have access to his cadaver. So we played and guess who won???? Me! I beat him all three times. Maybe I picked the wrong career. I should have been a surgeon. Don't worry, Bryant will have lots of practice by the time he is a full fledged doctor. But, I'll always remember I'm the Operation champion.

2 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

HAHA! i love it! All that time at Allyse's was a waste then! :) LOL! Glad you beat him! Tell him to keep practicing! :)

Cassie said...

Woo hoo! That's my cuz'! I'm glad things are going to great there in NYC. John is gonna be there in a couple of months for work. In fact I think he might be there two times in the next few months. Anyway, it's great to see what going on with you guys. Love lots!