Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl and more.



Bryant and I have definately been kept busy. He is studying away, as usual, getting ready for the second monster anatomy test. But he did really well on the last one, so their is high hopes for this one. He's amazing. I can't believe the amount of information that he has to know!





I've been going out with the Sister Missionaries a lot. They're my new best friends. We went out on Wednesday for a little visit to Tiffany's! I love that store. I know that everything is ridiculously over priced, but it's amazing to look at. We just wandered around looking at diamonds, pearls, silver...we weren't all the picky at what we looked at!

But let's get to the best part! The Giants won! I've always been a sucker for the underdog. Once I realized how much of an underdog they were, I was with them the whole game! They should have been slaughtered by the Patriots, but no! They won. It was a little too intense for me towards teh end. But Eli Manning came through. I was screaming and jumping around. It was a great victory for the Giants.



I made a little SuperBowl party for us. There's on thing I've learned since getting married. The SuperBowl is going to happen, so don't fight it. He may not watch football the rest of the year, but he will watch the SuperBowl. So make it fun for you, or you'll fight it and lose. So, I made a variety of snacks. I let us pick one guilty pleasure and then we had fruit and salad to fill in the rest of the space. I had fun. It was good to be "one of the guys" for Bryant. :)

It's started snowing again! We haven't had snow in over a month. It's been so warm though, it isn't going to stick...kinda sad. I won't have to walk around in it though, but I do miss and love snow. It's so pretty.

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Yea Giants!!! :) Tiffanys sounds awesome! Give my "good lucks" to Bryant! What a smartie pants!

Cait and Scott said...

go giants!!! I almost had that blanket!!! haha

Hannah said...

I would be totally terrified to walk into a Tiffany's store! How funny that you were there with the sister missionaries...that's not the first place you'd expect to find them!

starkmom said...

I remember last year going into Tiffany's in San Fransico for our anniversay. I thought they could see my bank account balance just by looking at me.They were nice and and Uncle Joe bought me a bracelet! I wear it everyday. Everygirl should have a piece of Tiffany's jewlery. Super Bowl was nuts here in Phoenix.I am glad it's over. I watched it for the very first time though. GO Giants!

The Marielle (and Parents) Show said...

hmmm...Tiffany's and sister missionaries, huh? is the proposal coming from an investigator or someone back home?

funny story on the Superbowl, Mary Karlee and I went out for a walk on that Sunday, and tried to stop by 2 separate friends' houses, only to be told "No" with no real explanation. Then when we passed the third house with 10+ trucks parked out front, MK remembered it was Superbowl Sunday. Duh.