Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged. And I thought this was so funny!


1. My Rockstar Name:"Patches Cherokee" (first pet, current car) I don't have a car so I went with the latest owned


2. My Gangsta Name:"Chocolate flip flop" (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe)


3. My Native American Name:"Pink Cat" (favorite color, favorite animal)


4. My Soap Opera Name:"Joy Mesa" (middle name, city where you were born)


5. My Star Wars Name : "Stach" or "Cooch"(first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of your first)


6. My Super Hero Name :"Red Lemonade"(second favorite color, favorite drink)


7. My nascar Name :"Jack Lloyd" (first names of your grandfathers)


8. My Stripper Name :"Dream Snickers"(favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)


9. My TV weather anchor name :"Seider St. Louis" (5th grade teacher, city that begins with same letter)


10. My Spy Name :"Christmas Lilly" (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower)


11. My cartoon name: "Grape Slipper"(favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing now)


12. My Hippie Name :"Cream Cherry" (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree)

I tag everyone who reads this and laughed out loud...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ok girl, here we are in Jersey. We got here on Sunday. We are gonna head into Phili this weekend, but we want to go to New York in the next couple of weekends. Wanna meet up? Are you busy? Let me know. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jen Richards said...

This cracked me up! I love you chelsea and miss you tons! I want to come visit soon. Maybe sometime in Oct.? Hope you and Bryant are doing well.

mid said...

http://www.irshady.com/8-hal-yang-perlu-diperhatikan-sebelum-melakukan-pinjaman-online/