Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Twilight Madness!

So I think everyone knows about my obcession with Twilight by now, but if you don't...I am addicted! It's really quite sad, but I don't care. I love the books! I just get engrossed in them and can't seem to get enough of them. I know I am 25 years old...and married...but I have embraced my Twilighter heart and proclaim is proudly! Yes! That means that I wear my Twilight T-shirt to Twilight movie premiers!

hehehe


Bryant was a great sport and went to the movie with me! Actually my friend Becky managed to get her husband there as well. We married great, understanding men. I think they may have even enjoyed it...a little.
Anyway. Loved the movie! It was a great adaptation of the book. While there a few things I missed, I left very satisfied with the way things turned out. When I went home over Christmas, you could see it for $5 if you went before 4:00...so we did...5 more times which brings my total to 6. That's kid's stuff compared to my mom and Michaela, but I tried. Plus it just made for great mother-daughter-sister bonding.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Seriously, your obsession is great! 6 times huh? Wow!!! You are passing the teenagers. Well I'll see ya tonight. Hope your skirt is finished. It looks marvelous!

Cait and Scott said...

Chelsea what is wrong with us???!!!! We are obsessed. I think there is a drug in the books, that makes women just want more and more. I just finished the 4th book today and I am completely in love with them. At least bryant is a good sport about them.

Popok said...

Ian and I are reading the series together (he reads aloud, I listen). Right now we're on book 3.

The funny thing is that Ian told me about the "Mormon vampire books," showed me the trailer, suggested that we see the movie, and aftering seeing the movie decided that we should read the books.

When I said I wanted to see the movie a second time, he said he'd been thinking the same thing.

He also loves Jane Austen.

I'm a lucky woman!

Rachel said...

So, everyone I know obsessed with Twilight isn't a teenager. So you are totally normal. Of course, I don't really talk to teenagers. . .

Jeanie, Dan and I went to see the movie as well. Jeanie and I giggled the whole way through. And I think Dan enjoyed it too.

starkmom said...

I think the obsession is in the blood.I am totally in.Except I collect things.Uncle Joe sells Twilight items in his store and so I buy! buy! buy! Including last time I was in Washington I went to Forks and LaPush. It's the best being a "Twilighter".

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

chelsea! can you email me your address? or facebook it to me? I wanted to send you guys a birth announcement.