Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love Motherhood!

So motherhood has kept me beyond busy! I knew it would be busy, but this is something else. There are days when I measure a "good day" on whether I get showered and dressed. But I love it! There is nothing better than cuddling up with my little Emma and looking into her face. I love when she reaches for my bottom lip and grins because I move it up and down. I love after I'm done nursing her and she just wants to be held in my arms and "chat" with me. I love watching her look around and discover the world for the first time. I love so many things about being a mom. It's the most rewarding thing I've done in my life this far. Although, I don't know how people do this over and over...how do you tend a baby with a toddler running around? My hats off to all of you that do that! I thought I would share a few more pictures that are way overdue so you can see for yourself how cute she is getting




She was about a month old in these pictures...








No comments: