Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Apartment

So a lot of people have been asking to see pictures of our apartment. It's smaller than most, but big and spacious for New York. I've tried reallyhard to make it feel like a home and I think I've done it. I love our apartment. I love my green kitchen! And I love the living room. I haven't done anything with the bedroom yet, but nobody sees it, so it hasn't really been my priority. It's still yellow and splotchy from the last tenant. O'well.



The living room is fabulous. I love my cream shag rug and my red couch. I have a red couch! It's so happy. And of course pictures everywhere. One wall of our living room is all window with a great ledge for putting whatever we want on. I bought some plants and put picture frames all along it. I love it.


I painted my kitchen kiwi green and adore it. It makes you smile every time you walk in the door. So I found these fabulous flower photos to put on the wall. I just love the way my kitchen has come together. I just need a black or fuschia table cloth to tie it all together. And a big vase of flowers for the table.

Our bathroom and bedroom aren't much to look at. We put our king bed on stilts because it gave us lots of needed storage underneath it. It makes it a fun night to try and jump onto our bed. At least I'm tall!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the red couch! And you're right, that is spacious for New York! Way to make it your own!!

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

Hey! It looks great!I like the kiwi green kitchen! We know about tiny spaces also! You don't get too much for a high price in Paris!

Emily said...

Very, very cute, Chelsea! You always had a knack for decorating and adding cheer! Good for you, you trendy New Yorker!