Friday, March 7, 2008

It's finally here!

Bryant worked so hard on his class video and it's finally done and posted on YouTube! You can either search it the old fashioned way by going to YouTube and searching "Cornell Med School Video" or click on the link above or to the side of this post. It's fabulous and I am so excited for how it turned out. It's basically making fun of the fact that each of their lectures is video taped so that they can go back and watch them later. However, this means that cameras are always moving around the room, leaving those to wonder what the guy in teh back is really watching. Here is one theory, although untrue. It was fun to come up with random things for the students to be doing while lecture is going on. We had to get creative. I love who they got to play Sting! They couldn't get anyone better. My husband is amazing and I couldn't ask for anyong better. We did find a new talent and passion for movie making in the process though. I think we'll have to invest in a nice video camera soon. It keeps him occupied. So enjoy and share it around. It's a great watch.

2 comments:

30 year-old Dad said...

oh my gosh, bryant. this really makes me miss the group projects we did together. almost thou convinceth me that medicine is a real profession.

i have to ask a few questions: do you really play the drums? did you guys dress like that for class? and how did you get the whole class to sit in while the characters were chopping food, snorting coffee, and blow drying hair and making out under the tables? and did you win in money in the poker game?

The Laidlaws said...

I just watched this and it was fabulous! I am so impressed, it was really well done, not to mention hilarious! Awesome job!