Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Waiting for Spring....

I'm back in the city and home from Caitlin's wedding. It's damp and cloudy and I want spring to be here! I want to wear flip flops, capris, sunglasses, and cute dresses. I love Spring! I can't wait to see all that NYC has for warmer weather. I love to walk around the city, but it's harder when the cold wind is blowing and your umbrella is inside out. There are festivals and plays in Central Park. I may even see some flowers and trees if I look in the right places. And then there's all the beautiful New York sales going on! It's going to be fabulous. We just have to get over the rain and scream for Spring...maybe if we all do it together! Spring!

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Fingers crossed it will come soon! What fun to experience all of NYC. :)

Popok said...

Since I'm a big dork, I just checked the national weather service website. It looks like you might have to wait till May for spring weather. I'm hoping you'll have some nice days before then.

April is the beginning of the hot season here in Cambodia. For the next few months it'll be in the mid-90's. Yuck!

Dreaming of spring,
Anne